BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Top Ten Things I Thought I Would Never Do

I thought I would never...

1. Eat vegetables. Let's start off mild, and just because I have yet to mentally list down the big guns. When I was younger I developed a gag reflex to vegetables and I swore I would never go near the horrid stuff. As years passed, what started out as carrot nibbles eventually blossomed into a whole plate of vegetables I could gobble down. Healthy Shmelty.

2. Listen to Regine Velasquez. It took a huge break up and a rainy saturday night to help me appreciate her heartbreaking songs. Embarassment aside, I probably had "Bluer than blue"on loop for days! And that is why I'll never show anyone my ipod playlist. Teehee.

3. Dive off a boat. I'm really scared of heights, and actually going too deep in the water. A couple of summers back, to my surprise, I actually tried boat diving. It was amazing! It's definitely one thing people should try at least once in their life.

4. COOK! This might prove to be a comfort to beginner cooks out there. I started out so bad with cooking. One time, after my brother ate the Lechon Kawali I cooked, he got a sore throat and fever. That just brings bad cooking to a whole new level. But I kept on cooking until people actually asked for my Adobo. :)

5. Sing in front of a crowd. Ok, so its not actually a crowd. It was more like a group of friends. I sang though, and I wasn't even fiddling with my hair or rubbing my knee. Haha

6. Travel on my own. Ok so Boracay isn't really considered as a major vacation, but atleast I crossed out that one little island off my list.

7. Apply for my Masters Degree. I probably came up with one excuse after another just to hold this off. Eventually I did get the ball rolling, and I'm finally close to achieving this goal. I got into one of the best universities ever, and I thank God everyday for creating miracles.

8. Drive. I was shit scared of driving.  I even got into a minor fender bender on my 21st birthday. It worked out great though. I''m not exactly the meanest driver on the streets, but I do think i'm pretty decent around jeepney drivers. Beep Beep!

9. Get a tattoo. I got a tattoo a year ago, and for 9 months my mom thought it was henna. I KNOW. I did come clean though, and I intend to add one more tattoo..or two. :)

10. Write a blog about this. Just because I never thought I was so self absorbed that I needed to blog about the things I would never do.

Hahahahahahaha....

0 comments: