BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Isa. Isaw. Isasawsaw.

"Ikaw kasi takot ka maging mag-isa."

Ano daw? Ako na according to my sister is the classic example of an introvert? I like being alone as a matter of fact. I love locking myself up inside my room with a good book. So how the heck can someone say I can't take being alone?

"Hindi Lycs, you can't take deciding to be alone..to be happy for yourself."

Confusing..but it does make sense. I've always been a play-it-by-the-book girl. Like those freaky Rotary reminders strategically placed on the road, I live with questions. Sa palagay ko naman lahat makakapagsabi na hindi ako gumagawa ng desisyon that others would think is wrong. Noon iniisip ko na I owe it to the people in my life not to disappoint them. Pero is it really helpful? Tama ba na iniisip ko ang happiness ng ibang tao kesa sa sarili ko? Tama ba talaga yung nagsabi na takot ako magdesisyon para sa sariling kong happiness?

You know what disturbs me the most? The fact that a 23 year old is asking herself who her happiness should be for.

0 comments: